Sunday 5 July 2009

Catching a little sun





Bit of a delayed post... Not much 3G coverage here ! I have wifi now though ;-) Stopped about 2pm for a rest, comfort break and refill on fluids... Ended up with an ice cream too ! Followed this up with a drive along the coast between Dieppe and Le Harve, lovely area, with great views onto the "French" Channel. We have arrived at the hotel for tonight near Arromanche, just getting a quick wash then out for tea. Tolls on the autoroutes are a little too often, but are working out at about €0.10 per km using my head maths - I'll perhaps work it out sometime when I've got nothing to do...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better really enjoying your blog and wished I could do what you two are doing oh well perhaps a prince will whisk me off one day enjoy the rest of your travels. Love Linda
    see you when you get back

    ReplyDelete